Form a Non-Profit Today
To is the perfect place for starting your own tax-exempt organization. The non-profit corporation is often used for religious, scientific or educational purposes, as well as an estate planning tool. Incorporating your nonprofit association helps you establish the legal protection that separates your personal savings and possessions from the activities of the corporation.
Start Protecting Your Assets Now
To form a nonprofit corporation and learn more about how we can help you obtain your tax-exempt status, call a Business Specialist at or place an order online.
How You Will Benefit From Forming a Nonprofit Corporation
Nonprofit corporations that qualify for 501(c)(3) status enjoy the following advantages:
- Personal asset protection and limited liability for directors, officers, and members
- Tax Exemption from federal income tax as a charitable organization
- Grant eligibility to receive private and public grants
- Donors can make tax-deductible donations
- Perpetual existence, even if a director leaves the business or passes away
- Possible exemptions from property taxes
- Application for special postage rates at a reduced cost
How to Order our Non-Profit
- Complete online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We gather the appropriate information for given company and maintain your entity for you annually.
- We will send you copies of your entity records per your request.